Saturday, December 26, 2015

Wishes...

   As the year 2015 winds down to a close, I remember the different obstacles I had to hurdle and the decisions that I made. I have no regrets, truly. I know that everything happens for a reason. Even if, sometimes, that reason does not seem as clear as it could be you still have to have faith. You have to believe in the process.

   That's what this blog is about. Believing. Believing in yourself. Believing in others who have proven themselves and taking a chance on those who haven't. Of giving yourself a chance to fail or fly. Removing the boundaries that have taken hold of your soul and seeing things as you want them to be. As you know they CAN be. Words and thoughts are power. I've said it before. That is one of my goals for this new year. To visualize the future I want and then see it through. It takes the same amount of energy to see the good as it does to see the bad. Remember that. Never be the victim of circumstance, especially if it is self induced by bad choices made by you. While this might get you attention you feel you deserve, is it really the attention you want? No, thank you. Not this gal. Always better to be viewed as the fighter who is hard as hell to knock down, not the one who needs help getting up. Believe you are unstoppable and you will be.

   As you review your year, and I hope you do, think about all the lessons you have learned and how you can apply your new knowledge in the upcoming year. How can you contribute to make this world a better place with what you know now. I know it may seem as if I'm too idealistic but, in fact, I'm not. If we've learned anything this year we've learned you reap what you sew. Normally this saying has negative connotations, true. But it can also be positive. If it's true that you bring negative upon you by acting in a negative fashion, then the opposite is just as true. If you live your life in a positive way then surely that is what you will attract. Maybe not as fast as you want it, but you will.

   In our professional lives, those of us in the paranormal field, we have seen this in spades. Every thought, word spoken and action taken has a consequence. Good or bad. As I slide into the new year this is ever present in my mind. How will I conduct myself to ensure that I have the most positive outcome possible? Will I allow myself to be swayed where my morals, ethics and beliefs can be compromised? I think not. I sure hope not.

   This is my hope for all of us, this new year. That we make ourselves the example by which others can measure themselves. Not just me...all of us. Be the type of people whom others put their trust into and never give them reason to question it. Set the bar high for yourselves. Aim for it. Want it. Make yourself a part of the solution. If we all do this, the problem takes care of itself. I know how much this field means to all of us. I know how much it means to me. I want to see each and every one of us thrive because, if we do it on merit and honesty, we all reap the rewards. Think about that. Think about how different things would be if this simple step was taken, in all aspects of life. Professional and personal. I saw a saying once, it said..."Be the change you want to see in the world."

   Such a simple, beautiful, and true,  statement. Food for thought...

Blessed Be )O(

  

  

7 comments:

  1. learn from the past, practice in the present, work toward the future, love it Van. looking forward to good things for all of us in 2016

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait xxx new beggings 😍❤ o can't wait for 2016 xxx stay happy v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait xxx new beggings 😍❤ o can't wait for 2016 xxx stay happy v

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! You as well! Going to be a wonderful year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! You as well! Going to be a wonderful year!!!

    ReplyDelete