Saturday, February 11, 2017

Just listen...

   I made a video blog concerning this, earlier, but thought a written explanation would be a good idea for those who follow my blog. I've been asked, many times, over the years why people have such a hard time receiving messages from deceased loved ones. I've always explained that most people DO get messages but, due to growing older and losing our innocence, we tend to rationalize away the clues we get. If I've seen it once I've seen it 1000 times but I've always lacked a good example to prove my point. 

   Until last night. 

   Yesterday Gwen, from Beyond Perception Investigators, and myself were discussing previous cases we investigated while I was in Virginia the last time. It's become crystal clear that we have to return to these locations, due to some recent activity, and we were discussing new information that has come to light. This is where we have started to connect the dots. 

   You see, before my previous trip to Virginia, the weeks leading up to it had become very eventful for both myself and the BPI team. Everything that happened appeared choreographed to guarantee our coming together. That is until I was actually on my way there. From delayed flights, to cancelled flights to flat tires..every roadblock you could imagine was being thrown in our way. It was very hard to try and keep a positive outlook when it seem "the devil himself" had other plans for us. I use that term loosely but it truly does fit. 

   Needless to say...we got it done. We came together...kicked some ass...suffered immensely and called it a day. The recovery time was long, painful and emotionally draining. We even contemplated giving up the whole "paranormal thing".

   But we didn't. In fact...months back we decided that I would come back, this time bringing my son, and we would do some "light" investigating and make a trip to Virginia Beach for fun. Have you ever heard the saying about "best laid plans...?" Yeah.....

   That's what brings me to last night. After we slid more pieces of this paranormal puzzle into place we started to see a similar pattern forming. Between unexpected deaths (connected to our area of interest) and additional research uncovering more confirmation of what we had already felt, we decided to call it a night. I had to work early this morning and needed a lil rest. 

   Not that I was going to get it. Lol! Noooooo......because as soon as I went into my room I turned on Netflix. I found a show that I was interested in and picked a random episode. It wasn't on 5 minutes before a name was mentioned. The same name of one of the persons we had JUST been discussing before we hung up. A person who has been deceased a very long time but is in need of closure. A person we want desperately to help. 

   And there was her name. Ironically, the character in this show was also dealing with an overbearing, violent father, and was the same age as the girl we are trying to help. I needed no further confirmation that we were on the right track. 

  People...these are the messages I speak of. The dead, in whatever way they can, will find a way to reach you. It may not be what you want. They maybe can't sit down next to you and hold your hand. They may not be able to be vocal in ways you need. 

   But they WILL find ways. Something as simple as a name on a random show picked in the middle of the night. You just have to listen. Don't discount your gut. Don't rationalize away a possible message because society says you're crazy if you don't. I'm not saying to run out and call the news if something like this happens, not at all. What I am saying is keep track of it. Write it down. Give them a chance to be heard by respecting their effort. I knew, in that moment, Rebecca was trying to reach me. I have no doubt. Now all we gotta do is figure out the rest of the message. One things for certain..I'll damn sure be listening. 

   Blessed Be )O(

4 comments:

  1. Amazing,however I am not surprised it all fell into place for you,Vanessa you are a much needed light for many who need to enter it!The GwenVan combo is one of the most powerful combo i have yet to see in this Para world today!Stay focused and be rested for this adventure in store!Blessings to You and Gwen and many many thanks!XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fran, your support means so much to us I honestly don't have words to express it!! You're OUR much needed light!!! Love ya, hun!

      Delete
  2. For some strange reason I said to myself I need to read your blogs and read this...This is what is happening to me right now..Thankyou💖

    ReplyDelete