Sunday, November 6, 2016

Grow up.....

   That's it....I've had it. I am sick and freaking tired of all the "paranormal bullshit" out there. I'm tired of the "fake" ACCTS....I'm tired of the people claiming to "expose" fakers when they are some of the slimiest creatures out there. I'm sick and fucking tired of the claims of "I'm bullied" or "they're jealous of me"! Poor, poor pitiful me, right?

   GROW UP. I don't like fakes, either. So, guess what? I don't fake anything. There...problem solved. Don't like what someone else us doing....don't do it. It REALLY is that simple. For fucks sake people.....get a friggin life!!!!

   If you wanna know what started this it's some lame ass follower calling himself @paranormalfakes claiming to "expose the fakers". This person/group/whatever started following me and some other groups I know. No problem there as we don't fake anything but here's the pickle.....their account is protected so unless we follow them...we have no idea what the hell is being said. Considering the amount of people suffering from "delusions of grandeur" on twitter I consider full disclosure important. Sooooo.....if a twitter acct is hell bent on preaching the gospel truth about others why are they private?

   Yep....I can almost hear the crickets through the silence as y'all process that information. Go ahead....I got a minute...

   So.....I blocked them. Why? Not cause I have anything to hide. Hell...I'm as open a fucking book as they come. Nope...I blocked them because I don't believe in that type of wuss ass, elementary school behavior. I don't play "you show me yours, I'll show you mine". If you're gonna start exposing people start with yourself. Don't hide behind a punk ass mask and a protected account.

 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks hun!!! The beauty of never wanting the paranormal to be my "career" is the freedom to not kiss ass or take anyone's shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant reply Hun, don't worry about these sorry assed people �� Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hun!!! Just tired of the whole thing. I figured out a long time ago some ppl out there who were faking things. I didn't need some "holier than thou" paranormal policing site to guide me. To be it's part of the bullying problem. Their self given right to talk smack about ppl is disturbing enough but they could at least have the balls to show their face while they do it. We all know I'm one opinionated bitch. Lol. Difference is my ugly mug is smiling a big cheesy grin while I do it. I don't hide. Why do they? #wimps

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Having issues posting, forgive me! Lol! But seriously, if ppl expect us to be transparent, fine. I have HOURS of long drawn out unedited footage for anybody to view should any questions arise. With that said, not everybody is fame hungry or in this for unpure reasons. There are those out there that care. Want to learn and teach. Help those seeking answers the best we can. So, if we are to be transparent, why aren't they?

      Delete
    4. Agreed! I don't mind calling someone out if they are fake. Hell...I've done it! But.. I don't hide when I do. They know who I am and what I stand for. I've never been one to shy away or hide from my own opinion.

      Delete
  3. The more popular and potentially money making "ghosthunting" becomes there will always be liars and fakers surface. But real professionals such as you stand out from the wannabes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vanessa, I just watched a two hr vid of you and Norene from PNTV.
    I devote litterly every single second of free time I have to studying the most twisted, bizzar missing persons case of all time...my thoughts and conclusions are public, as I have had a few of my articles on Noreen published at davidshurter.com
    With that said, can you PLEASE take a look into September 5th 1982 West Des Moines Iowa 6:55AM and tell me what you see? What do you believe happend to Johnny Gosch? I am not here critique or criticize. I am just very interested in what you have to say regarding : Johnny Gosch and what became of him.
    Thank you so much,
    Mark Grinshpun
    Cleveland, Ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Will post here whatever I find out, OK?

      Delete